Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Look: Beyonce at All Star Weekend

Beyonce was caught over All Star weekend sporting some uber-casual looks. From court-side seats to charity events, B looked fab with her new glammed-down look that included a crochet beret. Here she is with the chapeau at the All Star Game.

Here she is again with the hat at Mesa Arizona Arts Academy to give a $50k donation musical instruments and a $10k check to the students for Labron James' foundation.
We travelled to Urban Outfitters to find our own crochet caps...check out some of our favorites

Hand Knitted Button Beret, $28.00

Cable Stitch Beret, $28.00

Light Weight Floral Beret, $24.00

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Beyonce, a HUGE fan. But I am NOT liking the cut-off daisy duke, denim shorts. Help me out, because I think she looks stupid with a hat, scarf, jacket AND short shorts and open-toe shoes... uuugggh! Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like Beyonce had something to hide under that hat all weekend. I noticed she regularly wears berets to basketball games and I feel like it's because she doesn't want the paparrazi or someone sitting behind her to snap a pic of some off tracks or something. I mean, why would Beyonce wear a hat? I only wear hats when its cold outside or I have a bad hair day. I'm sure it wasn't cold in Phoenix sooo.. idk lol

    ReplyDelete