Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Look: Essence Music Festival

Over the holiday weekend I couldn't attend the 15th anniversary of the Essence Music Festival, however DistriCt fan Kelly (above) was in attendance representing for the District family and attending the events.

Kel attended NBA star Chris Paul's CP3 Foundation charity event wearing a pink ADAM jumpsuit. That same weekend former MTV VJ and VH1 Charm School host LaLa Vazquez wore the same ADAM jumpsuit to another Essence Music Fest event.


The ADAM 100% silk jumpsuit is bubblegum pink with a draped shawl collar neck.
The jumpsuit retails for $345 and can be found at Intermix
So who wore it best? DistriCt fan Kelly or television personality LaLa Vazquez? Take the poll.

5 comments:

  1. I think Kelly wore it best because she kept her accessories simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly definitely rocked it best! are those Animal print bracelets Lala? not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm going to go with Kelly too.
    For whatever reason, it looks cheap on Lala

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaLa tried to do the most with a piece she didn't have to...Kelly wore it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, like kelly I was at essence so you can live vicariously thru me. I didnt hit up the cp3 charity event but i did check out the Motions Bond over Beauty tent, it was on fire. me and my friends had a blast and left better than we arrived with our much needed free products.

    ps.. kelly rocked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete