Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pass on Patent Purses????

So the other day I was so proud of this amazing purchase I made at Bloomingdales in White Flint. I got the black patent Marc Jacob Faridah hobo (above). The delectable treat was already marked down from $448 to $335 AND I had a store credit from this horrible little Coach wallet someone got me for Christmas. So let’s just say the final price was way too good to pass up! My recessionista accomplishment was easily deflated when a friend of mine said “I promised myself I will not buy a patent leather purse in 2009”

I was floored! I strongly believe a big black patent purse will never go out? Are patent purses out???


Check out Venus Williams and Kelly Rowland out to dinner last night in New York City. Both are sporting big black patent purses.
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I received a GORGEOUS patent leather Betsey Johnson handbag for Christmas. I feel like patent leather is still in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....I think patent leather is one of those classic items that never really goes out of style...if you do it right that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They better not be out of style as I am going to be rocking one tonight as I will be out on the town celebrating my birthday.

    Adopted number, keep up the good work. Thank you for keeping me fashionably in the know!!!

    Eboni

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know..
    I find that a patent purse can def. serve as an outfit sprucer!

    ReplyDelete